Sony HVR-Z5 Camera Hire
Sony HVR-Z5 Camera Hire
Our HDV camera hire the Sony HVR-Z5E is designed to enhance creativity and deliver the highest standard of optical and audio quality.
Sony’s newly designed G Lens™ is incorporated into the camcorder, boasting excellent resolution, colour and contrast, for breathtaking images.
3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor ™ system utilising the technology of Exmor™ provides excellent low-light sensitivity. This compact camcorder is ideal when high performance in available light conditions is a requirement. The ergonomically designed body allows flexible shooting under any conditions, while maintaining Sony’s worldwide reputation for quality and high performance.
The HVR-Z5E’s standard features include 1080/25p HDV native progressive recording modes.
Sony’s cutting-edge HYBRID recording system offers use of an optional HVR-DR60 or HVR-MRC1K. This allows simultaneous recording of HDV and/or standard DV/DVCAM to dual media for improved NLE and archive workflow efficiency.
Sony’s exclusive high-performance “G Lens”
The HVR-Z5E benefits from the exceptional optical performance of Sony’s “G Lens”. This sophisticated lens incorporates Sony’s unique optical technology and unparalleled quality control. Moreover, it’s been optimized to perfectly complement the advanced image sensor and image-processing technology, thus expanding your shooting possibilities.
1/3inch ClearVid CMOS Processor
Newly developed 1/3inch x 3 ClearVid CMOS processor offers high resolution, high sensitivity, wide dynamic range and excellent colour reproduction.
- Offers greater resolution than existing pixel-shift technologies regardless of the balance between colour elements.
- Offers great low-light capabilities especially important for camera operators who cannot control their ambient lighting, e.g. wedding videographers.
- Lower power consumption than traditional CCD’s.
- ‘Exmor’ technology employed in the the new CMOS processor reduces noise in the A/D process.
Selectable 25p Progressive Modes
The HVR-Z5E offers the ability to choose between a 25p scanning mode (sames as HVR-V1E) but also a 25p ‘native’ recording mode. In this native recording mode the picture is both scanned and recorded as a progressive image.
- Further improves the progressive reproduction by both scanning and recording progressively.
- Provides further flexibility of use. e.g. The camera can be used for a variety of applications from budget-movie making in 25p mode to standard interlace TV productions.
- Offers camera operators the use of the progressive ‘filmic look’, coupled with gamma curve correction makes the camera ideal for movie production.
Our Sony HVR-Z5 HDV camera hire package includes :
1 x Sony HVR-Z5 Camera
2 x Batteries
1 x Charger
1 x Carry Case