We have tried to make things as simple as possible when hiring from us - just read through our steps below.
1. One of the first things to do is check availability of the equipment you want to hire by either
filling out the contact form or
calling us on 07779 429 411
Whichever method you use we will get back to you promptly. The system can’t be fully automated due to stock levels changing rapidly with equipment rentals sometimes being extended for a longer period of time. This is something we are currently working on in the future so that stock levels update in real time.
2. If your equipment is available then you are free to add items to your shopping cart and pay at checkout. Our checkout system is separate to our website so no card or bank details are ever retained by us or our systems.
3. Equipment can be collected and returned to our office at pre-arranged times. Generally the return time is noted on your Hire Agreement paperwork and must be returned within that period.
4. If collecting for the first time we require the following documents as ID
UK Photocard Driving License
Recent utility bill
We may also ask for a deposit depending on the value of the items being hired.
5. Hires can be extended with prior notice if equipment has not already been pre-booked elsewhere and will be charged accordingly.